Back with another post. In this post, I’ll be reviewing a Retinol Serum by Oz Naturals. You can check out their amazon page here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here are some notes from the company about the product:
- THE ONLY RETINOL serum with ASTAXANTHIN is proven to minimize hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and greatly improve texture and tone. This is a proven formulation of ingredeints guaranteed to be an extremely effective anti-aging skin correcting serum.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH 2.5% retinol serum is the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription, and includes Astaxanthin and Vitamin E, which provide unmatched antioxidant properties and activate collagen and elastin production.
- THIS RETINOL SERUM is an anti-aging Powerhouse proven to rejuvenate your skin via a synergistic and unique blend of active ingredients that will leave your skin healthier and appear more radiant and youthful looking.
- CRUELTY FREE, 72% ORGANIC retinol serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti-aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results or your money back.
I really love this serum. I’ve been using it for about a week now, so I haven’t seen any drastic changes yet. But in the short time that I have been using it, I have seen some changes. My acne scars and wrinkles that I do have are less noticable.
My rating is 8 out of 10. I do like using this product, but it smells a little bit funny and I don’t like the way that it is dispensed.