I’m back with another review! In this post I’ll be reviewing Basics Best’s Reusable Food Pouches! You can learn more or buy their product here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s some more features and information about the product from Basics Best:
- CONSTRUCTED WITH QUALITY AND SAFETY IN MIND : We are the only company who tests our product in the United States and are independently lab certified to be BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free. Our duel-zipper system prevents and guarantees any leaks from occurring. Our pouches withstand the rigors of your toddlers, babies, workouts, triathlons, marathons, bike trips, trips to the beach, hiking trips, or your after school events.
- EASY TO Fill & CLEAN: Extra wide zipper-opening and pour through design makes cleaning and filling easy. Our flow through design helps prevent food from getting trapped.
- DISHWASHER & FREEZER SAFE: Simply rinse and place on the top rack of your dishwasher. Fill and store in your freezer for later use, ulitizing the writeable surface on back to date and track your pouches for freshness.
- MULTI-USE & RECYCLABLE: Repeatedly fill your pouches with your organic homemade snacks, saving you money and saving the planet of wastful trash.
- COMPLETE SATISFACTION PROMISE: One year money back, no questions asked guarentee.
I’ve been looking for a way to reduce my carbon footprint for a while now. I think that the packaging on baby food can be extremely wasteful, and this is a great way to still have ease and convenience but also reducing waste.
My rating is 10 out of 10. I really love this product. I find it so easy to use and it really saves a lot of waste that would just be thrown away otherwise.