I’m back with another review! This time I’ll be reviewing a Knife Sharpener from Priority Chef! You can check out or buy their product here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. Here’s a picture of the product:
- Not All Knife Sharpeners Are Created Equal! – This Priority Chef knife sharpener is different from the many other knife sharpeners available on the market today. Most sharpeners will create a typical straight ‘V’ shaped finish. This Priority Chef knife sharpener model PC-KN02 will create a concave shaped finish to your knife, giving an extra sharpness that most other sharpeners can’t compete with.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle and Non Slip Base – The stylish knife sharpener’s handle has been designed to fit comfortably when in use allowing you a good firm grip and has a soft, cushioned non-slip base under that stylish steel base!
- Save Your Dollars And Never Buy Another Knife! – Why waste you valuable dollars in replacing those blunt knives with a new set? Save yourself money today by investing in one of the best knife sharpeners on the market. The Priority Chef sharpener can breathe a new lease of life into even the dullest of knives.
- Please Note – This knife sharpener is not suitable for serrated or ceramic knives.
- 2 Stage Knife Sharpening System – Priority Chef’s professionally designed advanced knife sharpener has 2 stages that can transform any straight edged knife to a new level of sharpness that almost any professional chef would be proud of. Stage 1 uses Tungsten carbide blades and should only be used for the dullest of blades. Around 3-4 pulls through this section will prepare your knife shape for the the next step. Stage 2 uses 2 ceramic wheels that will give your knife a high quality finish and a razor like edge.
I really love using this knife sharpener. It’s extremely easy and the handle is extremely easy to grip. The design is also really sleek and has a nice finish to it.
My rating is 10 out of 10. This is a great knife sharpener that is extremely easy to use and has a really nice, sleek design.