Back with another review! In this post I’ll be reviewing a bottle of Organic Raw Yacon Syrup. This product is manufactured by Peak Fusion. You can buy it or learn more about the product here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. Here’s a picture of what the bottle looks like:
Here’s what the company has to say about the product:
- 100% PURE, RAW, ORGANIC YACON SYRUP – DON’T BE FOOLED!! After extensive third-party testing we found many “pure” yacon syrup products only contained an average of 10% yacon root. Our organic, raw syrup contains OVER 12 TIMES the FOS content of many of our competitors based on independent third-party testing.
- Our Organic Platinum Yacon Syrup is the same clinically proven, pure, raw, and 100% natural ingredient featured on television and recommended by experts. Our high quality standards help ensure maximum support of healthy weight loss, digestion, and preventing constipation. Studies have shown Yacon Syrup has the ability to decrease abdominal fat and body mass.
- Peak Fusion Platinum Yacon Syrup has a rich, dark, sweet flavor. Easy to pour and sourced from Peru, every batch is third-party tested for purity. Pure organic yacon syrup is an excellent alternative to white sugar and honey.
- Platinum Yacon Syrup is a pure, natural, low-glycemic sugar substitute which adds sweetness and antioxidants with low calories compared to sugar. Recommended as a sugar substitute for diabetics and prediabetics. Can be used by vegans who want a replacement for regular sugar and honey. Full of healthy prebiotic, it easily substitutes for maple sugar or molasses in recipes. Can be used to sweeten your tea, coffee, and other beverages. Easy to use in all recipes.
- Platinum Yacon Syrup is Organic, Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, non-GMO with No Fillers, No Binders, and No Artificial Ingredients. Clinically proven ingredient backed by a HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
So I actually really love this syrup. It has a slight molasses taste to it which I don’t mind at all. I use it as a sweetener instead of sugar. My rating is 10 out of 10. This is a really great alternative to sugar because it has lower calories and it naturally a low-glycemic product. Definitely check it out!