I’m back with another review. In this post I’ll be reviewing gel insoles by Syono. You can learn more or buy them here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s some things the company has to say about the insoles:
- Ideal for everyday use. 100% money back guarantee.
- Great for foot pain, heel pain, and plantar fasciitis.
- Long lasting comfort. Very lightweight.
- Provides relief to your ankles, knees and hips.
- One size fits all. Trim to fit. Easy to use.
This product has gotten four out of five star reviews from Amazon reviewers. To be honest, I haven’t actually tried out these insoles because I ordered the wrong size. Well, I ordered the size that said Women’s 9-12 and Men’s 7-14. I wear a women’s size nine so I thought this would be a perfect fit. The insoles that came were huge and didn’t fit in any shoes that I owned. I’m not sure if I was supposed to cut them to size or whatever, but I never got a chance to use them. So take that as a word of caution.
Thanks for reading!