Back with another review! In this post, I’ll be reviewing a Cellulite Cream with caffine and seaweed extract by Spalon Tech. I recieved this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. You can learn more or buy the product here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what Spalon Tech has to say about their Cellulite reduction cream:
- Highest concentration and quality made in the USA; Professional strength formula we are not water based like most, our first ingredient is organic aloe which leaves your skin extra hydrated, fully moisturized and with NO Sticky, Greasy Feeling after you apply it.
- Revolutionary formula increases; Circulation, helps eliminate waste and reduces the appearance of lumpy and dimpled skin and provides a smooth, firm and well hydrated body you are looking for.
- Abundant in anti-oxidants to fight inflammation; Plus algae extract has over 64 vitamins and minerals, including but not limited to, A, C, E, B12 and B6 to give you healthy skin.
- Helps penetrate deep beneath the skin; To help shrink fat cells, stimulates blood flow, promotes the body to eliminate waste and helps to smooth, tone, firm and reduce your problem areas.
- Deliver results; Your body will feel smoother and you will have firm skin because of the powerful active ingredients in this proven professional strength formula. Plus comes in a nice 12oz large size pump bottle so your product will last longer because you only pump out how much you need, (no waste). With most open containers to apply your product you have to stick your fingers in to get the product out, at the same time you contaminate the rest, you don’t have to worry about that anymore with our easy to use pump bottle.
I’ve been using this cream for about two weeks now. I haven’t really noticed a difference in the appearance of cellulite on my legs, but this cream does a great job of hydrating. My rating is 5 out of 10 because I still have yet to notice a difference in my cellulite.