So I’m back with another post. In this post, I’ll be reviewing Vitamin D3 Skin Cream by Vita Sciences. I recieved this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you want to learn more about the product, you can do so at their Amazon page here. Don’t forget to check out their website here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here are some things that Vita Sciences has to say about this Vitamin D3 Cream:
- Scientifically formulated for maximum vitamin D absorption; Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty measured applications
- Using the pump dispenser, press down once for a single dose of nourishing lotion; Each dose delivers 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per measured dose
- Our scent-free hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin, odorless, nonirritating
- Maxasorb D3 vitamin D cream is easy to use
- Our product can safely be used with most prescription medications
I really love this lotion. It helps moisturize my skin and keep it looking great. The only down fall to this product is that the bottle size is small, so it runs out quickly. Other than that, I give it a 9 out of 10 rating.