I’m back with another review. In this post, I’ll be reviewing an 8- Cup Double Wall Stainless Steel Coffee Press by Mira. If you want to read more about the product or buy it, you can do so here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what the company has to say about the product:
- Brew up delicious café-style coffee or tea in this stylish and high-quality French press coffee pot from MIRA brands. The polished mirror finish and clean design will stand out against all other coffee pots, and at the same time, it will compliment any kitchen décor.
- Double walled, insulated pot will keep your coffee (or tea) hot for up to two hours. While the coffee inside stays piping hot, the inner insulation allows the carafe’s outer surface to remain cool enough to be held, for easy pouring. This pot conveniently doubles as a serving piece, so you can brew and serve your coffee right from the dining table – no need to keep running back and forth to a hot plate.
- Brew up to 8 cups (34 fl oz., 1 Liter) at a time.
- Made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, this piece is naturally free of BPA. The stainless steel repels lingering flavors, so you can change up your beans or tea leaves without tasting whatever was brewed last. The carafe is dishwasher safe, and will not discolor or crack over time, the way a glass pot might.
- Three-part stainless steel plunger features an ultra-fine mesh filter and dishwasher safe.The three-piece stainless steel plunger features an ultra-fine mesh filter, so that you can get the most out of your beans. This filter allows subtle aromas and flavors to stand out, while preventing any sediment or grounds from making their way into your cup.
This is just your standard french press. It looks nice, is stainless steel and can hold up to 34 oz. My recommendation is 10 out of 10. This is a great french press for anyone.