So in this post I’ll be reviewing a pair of Knight Visor Polarized Professional HD Night Vision Glasses by BluPond®. If you want to learn more about the product or buy it, you can do so here. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what BluPond has to say about these Knight Visor Glasses:
- FREE GIFT – our 6 in 1 EXTRA VALUE package includes all the necessary glasses accessories featuring complimentary car glasses holder, a GREAT VALUE solution to store your glasses in your car for ultimate protection them from being lost or damaged.
- STYLISH DESIGN makes Knight Visor glasses a favorite for drivers, sport athletes, motorcycle riders. The frame, Designed in Milano, epitomize Italian elegance and ingenuity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME (only 13g) gives you preferred comfort and a semi-rimless frame design allows for an unobstructed downward view with UV400 Protection.
- BEST LIGHT ENHANCING LENS tint (Pale Yellow Lenses). Enhance contrast in low to extremely low light conditions, haze, etc. Some of our customers say Knight Visor glasses combat eye fatigue, reduce drowsy driving at night and maintain your focus on the road.
- 100% POLARIZED LENSES. Polarized lenses reduce glare from the headlights of other vehicles, pavement, and other reflective surfaces by filtering light coming from different angles. These special lenses make colors and objects appear clearer, so you can see every detail of the open road. Note that some companies claim to sell polarized glasses, but in fact their glasses use regular non-polarized lenses. Knight Visor comes with a TESTER card so that you can test our polarized lenses with your own eyes.
These glasses worked fine. I don’t really like how they look, but that’s just my personal preference. They work perfectly fine. My rating is 7 out of 10.