I’m back with another review! In this post I’ll be reviewing Lipogaine’s Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo for Men and Women. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you’re like to learn more about the product or buy it, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s a little bit more about the product taken from Lipogaine’s Amazon page:
- Mild shampoo. Sulfate free, Paraben Free
- Contains ketonconazole: It is the must have ingredient. Ketoconazole is the only clinical proven ingredient for hair loss shampoo
- Contains biotin
- Contains emu oil as a moisture to ease dry scalp caused by ketoconazole.
Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo is the only shampoo on the market for hair loss that combines the best natural and organic elements with clinically PROVEN ingredients.
For 99% of the people who experience hair loss, your hair loss is NOT caused by the shampoo you’re using. All-natural and organic shampoos may not aggravate your hair loss, but they have NO impact on the root cause and therefore will not improve your hair loss condition.
Regular shampoos with ketoconazole, the only clinically proven ingredient for hair loss shampoos, have harsh chemicals that counter the benefit of ketoconazole.
This professionally formulated hair loss shampoo brings the good parts of both sides together by infusing clinically proven Ketoconazole with a natural DHT blocker blend for a premium quality shampoo free of any harsh chemicals.
Why Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo? * The most effective hair loss shampoo
* Infused with the clinically proven ingredient Ketoconazole and Natural DHT blocker blend that promotes healthy hair growth and prevents further hair loss*
* Fortified with natural, gentle ingredients that help prevent hair loss and encourage healthy hair growth*
* Mild and free of harsh chemicals
* Professionally engineered to work for both Men and Women
* Easy to use
* Proudly made in the USA.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
I’ve been using this shampoo for about two weeks now, and I’ve really noticed a difference. I feel like I have more hair then I did when I first started. I’m not sure if I actually do, but I feel like I do and I guess that counts for something right?
My rating is 7 out of 10. I think that if you want to prevent hair loss, then you have nothing to lose by trying this product. It seems to be working for me so it probably could work for you as well.