I’m back with another review and in this post, I’ll be reviewing a Strapsnapper Guitar Strap Holder by StrapSnake. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more about the product or buy it, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what StrapSnake has to say about their guitar strap holder:
Do Not Use String to Hold Up Your Favorite Guitar
Get one of our very own StrapSnapper strap holders and connect your guitar strap to a flexible leather strap that holds secure with a star-designed metal fastener. Your instrument is too valuable to be left hanging by a thread.
The solution is simple. Take a tough, leather strip and use a sturdy metal, not plastic, button to connect your pricey guitar to your favorite leather or cotton guitar strap.
See the difference in the photos? It’s a no brainer how much more security the StrapSnapper gives you.
Save Your Priceless Guitar for Less Than $15
- Strong, genuine leather material helps prevent nasty guitar accidents.
- Replaces cheap string tie that may loosen and fall off without warning.
- Play standing up, move around and play with confidence without any mishaps.
Choose Black or Brown Leather
- Two color choices to match your guitar and/or guitar strap.
- Both options offer the standout star design.
- Inside layer is soft to prevent scratching.
- Tough enough to last for years.
Easy to Use and Easy to Play
- Just slide the leather strap under the neck and strings and fasten
the button in guitar strap.
- No more strings or knot ties, just fit the metal button through the hole
and secure your guitar.
- Helps to learn how to play standing up without worrying about dropping
This is such a great tool for anyone who has a guitar. My recommendation is 10 out of 10.