I’m back with another post. In this post I’ll be reviewing a dough docker by Orblue. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more about the product or buy it, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
- Pizza dough docker prevents dough blistering, resulting in a more enjoyable & tasty looking pizza
- Pastry roller made from sturdy, high-impact plastic so it’s built to provide a lifetime of use
- Press helps minimize dough from rising, resulting in a more consistently even rising pizza crust
- Our pizza making tool is easy to use – Just press & roll across entire area once on both sides
- Make mouth-watering pizzas every time – It’s a great addition to your pizza restaurant supplies
This handy pizza baking tool helps create professional-quality pizza every time. See images above. Just press & roll across your pizza dough. It helps minimize the dough from rising, creating a more even-looking pizza crust, and it helps prevent ‘blistering’ of the dough. It’s made from tough, high-impact plastic so it’s built to last. Great for pizza restaurants or pizza lovers who just enjoy making their own chef-style pizza at home.
This is a great tool to have when making pizza. My recommendation is 10 out of 10.