I’m back with another post and in this post I’ll be reviewing a bottle of NERVEX NEUROPATHY PAIN RELIEF CREAM by Vita Sciences. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more about the product or purchase one, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what Vita Sciences has to say about their product:
- Targeted pain relief caused by inflamed nerves.
- Odor -Free, Scientifically established to work.
- Nervex contains high doses of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin E as well as glucosamine, cetyl myristoleate, and andrographis extract that all work to lessen symptoms and support synapse repair.
- Moisturizers and anti-oxidants allow this powerful cream to easily absorb into the skin.
- Delivers 30 applications of lotion in protected and measured amounts, Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.
Peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness, over-sensitivity, burning, or tingling in your feet or hands. Nervex is an odorless cream applied to your hands and/or feet to support relief of neuropathy. The discomfort caused by vitamin deficiencies, alcohol abuse, or diabetes are best addressed by application of Nervex cream. Nerve damage is a serious condition that needs to be addressed by medical professionals. Using Nevex cream is a safe, natural way to provide topical vitamins and nutrients with measured doses from our airless dispenser. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your feet or hands makes daily use of Nervex an ideal way to get all the nutrients you need.
This cream works great in soothing localized areas. I seriously can’t live without it!