I’m back with another post and in this post I’ll be reviewing a ReflectXL by Mirror On A Rope. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more about the product or purchase one, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
- Our largest shower mirror. Measures 7 5/8″ x 5 5/8″. Now INCLUDES a REMOVABLE STAINLESS STEEL HOOK for hanging the mirror from any shower wall.
- It takes the frameless shower mirror to a new level of durability and makes the best use of existing shower lighting.
- Fog free shower mirror that hangs from an adjustable black paracord more than 5′ long.
- A shatterproof acrylic mirror with a scratch resistant print on the back.
- *Fog free and shadow free when used according to directions. The rope allows you the freedom to take the mirror out of the shadows.
ReflectXL is big. Similar in design to Mirror On A Rope’s ReflectX mirrors only larger. Too big to travel with but great for the home. If you need a mirror that you’d want to travel with take a look at Mirror On A Rope’s ReflectX and ReflectXD (scratch resistant) mirrors.
What are some features that set Mirror On A Rope mirrors apart?
You won’t be trapped in a shadow with a mirror that’s trapped on the wall.
Not being stuck to the wall means that you can put the the mirror where you need it, to use the light available in your shower stall. Most shower lighting comes from outside of the shower, putting you either completely within a shadow or half within a shadow when you use a wall mounted mirror.
Our durable patent pending design will help to ensure that your mirror stays in great condition for years.
The laminated back is an idea borrowed from race car wrapping. It is designed to withstand direct sunlight and road debris impacts of over 100mph. There is a good chance that it will hold up in your shower.
This is a great tool to have in any shower. 10 out of 10. Thanks guys!