I’m back with another review. In this post I’ll be reviewing Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant by Oz Naturals. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more about this product or buy it, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what Oz Naturals has to say about their product:
- OZ NATURALS DERMAFOLIANT utilizes bamboo to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores without irritation, drying or stripping.
- THIS FACE SCRUB contains Lactic Acid further helps the exfoliation process by breaking down and removing dead skin cells, revealing the glow of healthy skin beneath, and assists in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging from sun damage.
- ANOTHER KEY INGREDIENT, Green Tea Extract, is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent collagen breakdown as well as tone and protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- THE PRO-VITAMIN B5 IN OUR SCRUB is readily absorbed by the skin and penetrates deep down, retaining moisture and relieving dry, irritated skin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid provides anti-inflammatory effects reducing redness and blotchiness, shrinking pore size and imparting a healthy radiance to the skin
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, our bamboo exfoliant is all natural and paraben free