I’m back with another review. In this post I’ll be reviewing an IPad mini case by VanDay. I received this case for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more or buy this product, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what VanDay has to say about their case:
- Specifically designed for iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 & iPad mini 7.9-inch Tablet. Built-in magnet for sleep/wake feature.
- Rotates 360 degrees in the case for flexible landscape and portrait viewing.
- Soft micro-fiber interior and premium synthetic leather exterior perfectly protects the device against scratches and dust.
- Custom-fit iPad mini shell keeps your device secure and gives you easy access to all ports.
- Elastic loop for pen or stylus.
1. Built-in Stand : Case converts into a stand to hold the device upright for hands-free viewing of video, online books and more. 2. Hard-Shell: Hard-shell design offers a molded exterior to protect fragile glass displays that are prone to damage when bent. 3.Scratch- Resistant Lining: This soft-to-the-touch material is designed to help prevent scratches on sensitive accessories such as sunglasses or mobile phones for worry-free travel.
I am seriously in love with this case. Not only does it look great, but it also serves it’s purpose extremely well. It also came with a stylus! How awesome is that! My rating is 10 out of 10. Thanks guys!