I’m back with another review. In this post I’ll be reviewing a vegetable spiralizer by Number 1 Gadgets. I received this product for free in exchange to test and review honestly. All opinions are my own. If you would like to learn more or buy this product, you can do so here. Here’s a picture of the product:
Here’s what Number 1 Gadgets has to say about their product:
- This Spiral Vegetable Slicer is molded using high quality plastic, and fitted with special sturdy Japanese stainless steel blades for the sharpest and quickest slice.
- Easy To Use – includes a built in finger guard. User friendly; a simple turning motion (like sharpening a pencil) will create veggie spirals. Perfect for julienne strips of zucchini, squash, carrots, cucumbers and potatoes. A fun, quick & simple way to make gourmet salads, stir-fry vegetables, zucchini pasta, healthy spaghetti, and vegetable garnishes. Terrific as a low calorie alternative for pasta noodles ( zoodles ).
- Easy to Clean – Dishwasher safe for an easy clean
- Easy To Store – Fits easily into any kitchen drawer
- Great Gift! – This award winning kitchen gadget is perfect as a wedding shower gift. A must-have for any food enthusiast, professional chef, culinary artist, or health conscious individual. Ideal for anyone on a raw food, gluten-free, low-carb, low calorie, or paleo diet. Recommended by weight loss professionals to help reduce carbs in your diet
I love this spiralizer and I user it almost every day. I spiralize almost every single vegetable in my diet ever. I love it! My rating is 10 out of 10.